Attention, everyone! This is not your average nacho recipe –we repeat, this is “NACHO” average nacho recipe. In fact, this recipe for Sheet Pan Nachos is so delicious that we at, Oxford at the Ranch, had trouble sharing it. Not only does the single sheet pan make it an easy cleanup, but it’s just downright delicious, with plenty of textures and flavors that will drive your taste buds wild!
So, add a little fun to your weekend, and kick off the summertime the right way with this recipe for cheesy, crunchy, and completely craveable Sheet Pan Nachos!
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 pound ground beef
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
• 12 ounces tortilla chips
• 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
• 1 Roma tomato, diced
• 1/4 cup diced red onion
• 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
• 2 tablespoons sour cream
• 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
2. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and garlic, and cook until beef has browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks. Stir in taco seasoning and drain the excess fat.
3. Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Top with ground beef mixture, black beans, corn, and cheeses.
4. Bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted about 5-6 minutes.
5. Serve immediately, topped with tomato, onion, jalapeno, sour cream, and cilantro.
Cook up something delicious tonight with this special recipe provided to you by Oxford at the Ranch Apartments in Waller, Texas, and put our expansive kitchens to good use!